Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer in the city...

IS HERE!!!

Today it's supposed to reach 90 degrees! I was going to go to the beach tonight, but I think I will just stay in with the fans on. Besides the beach for one stinks and tonight is gamenight for the Mr., so I am going to go home and get some stuff done and enjoy unlimited access to our awesome TV.

I still have to figure out what to have for dinner. I think I may stop by the foodstore and get some fresh fruit and veggies for dinner, I will see how I feel in a little bit.

Hopefully you all can enjoy the beautiful weather! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Alex's forecast for today and tomorrow:

    Today’s forecast: Bloody Hot

    Tonight’s Forecast: Rather Warm

    Tomorrow’s Forecast: Even Bloody Hotter with the Possibility of Electrical Doom

    Tomorrow Night’s Forecast: Still Rather Warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true... I am in my bathing suit because I can't lift the AC for the bedroom and Frank is gaming tonight!

    ReplyDelete