Friday, May 28, 2010

Heard it through the e-mail...

So yesterday, my husband and I were e-mailing each other back and forth about weekend plans and other assorted stuff. Then the question arose: "What do you want for dinner?"

I asked that and figured I would hear enchiladas or pasta. What I heard instead threw me for a loop.

"I was thinking we order pizza. I saw some one's pizza and it looked yummy. And my sweet wife won't have to cook."

Now, normally I cook dinner and he does dishes. I love the way that this works. I love being in the kitchen. But the 90 degree temperatures on Wednesday made cooking hard, and I could barely enjoy the Indian food I had put together for dinner. I really didn't feel like cooking, and even though I didn't say it, and we hadn't talked about it before then, he knew what I was thinking.

It was kind of eerie and a super sweet and really appreciated gesture.

And the pizza was yummy and no dishes needed to be done. Score one for the Nachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment