Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking forward to summer!

I just realize today how much I look forward to Summer. There is so much going on and so many things to be excited about. The biggest of which is the arrival of our nephew "Peanut" next month.

It is a glorious day outside today and I have my window open with the sounds of the street serenading me as I pound away at my keys.

Peanut will join his big sister Lily who is probably just as excited as Uncle Mr. and I are.

Other things we are excited about:

  • We purchased tickets to enjoy the July 4th Extravaganza at the MOS. They have activities, allow for picnics, and pipe in the Pops concert. The Boston Fireworks are right there. Mr. told me he has been wanting to take me to the Boston Fireworks since we began dating.

  • We have a couple of House Conventions coming up. The first one: PegCon has a great many games, and all of them are pretty much from different systems. This excites me. Variety is indeed the spice of life. I am also possibly running twice. Once with my Dragon Age game and once with Danger Patrol. I will have an ICON's game at the ready for any last minute cancellations. The second is BisbeeCon, where the list of games have not been finalized, but I am running Danger Patrol. The games that are listed sound fun. I can't wait to see a finalized list!

  • My M&M monthly game is thriving, and I am very tempted to write the last story arc. Mr. joined us as a guest during this story arc, playing Mockingbird. I may have to post a character story here from last nights game. It. was. awesome. I was really happy to see everyone around the table and our friend Piratecat was able to play this session.

  • The Cape House and Maine~ Hopefully we will be there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment