Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CONGRATS LIL' SIS!!!

My younger sister has grown into an incredible woman. She is smart, witty and not afraid to be silly every once in a while.
Sunday, Mr. and I had the honor of attending her graduation at Lasell. And in her never ending quest to take absolutely beautiful photos, I present the following!
Crossing the Stage!

She did it! And with a 3.7 GPA she graduated Magna Cum Laude from the honors program!

Here she is getting her Alumni Rose and joining me as a distinguished alumni!

Jess, I don't think it is possible to be any more proud of you. You are an amazing person and we are lucky to have you as our sister. Now you are in the real world. It is exciting to watch you thrive. I can not wait to see what you do with the journey before you.

Congrats Kiddo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment