Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jury Duty or... New Bedford???

So I got called for jury duty.... as ms. (pre) Nacho when I was registered in the town where I used to live. They were trying to send me to New Bedford Court. Even from my former hometown, it was a long trip to get to New Bedford Court. I don't even want to imagine what the commute would be like from Boston.

That wasn't even in my county, so I am attempting to be disqualified due to both my name and address changing and the fact that I am registered to vote in my new home city which is not in the same county.

Now I thought calling and reporting this was going to be a huge pain in the - well... you know. But I got through to some one in under a minute, and they walked me through what I should do to get everything straightened out.

Sure I will probably end up in Cambridge, but to be honest, I will take it and be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment