Saturday, March 20, 2010

We went to IKEA today!!!

Have I ever told you I love IKEA?

Well I do.
Mr. and I realized we really needed more storage space in the kitchen and more media boxes. So we hit the road and went to the local IKEA (all windows of the Jeep down of course... it was stunning out!)

We created our own cabnet and picked out a spice rack. Then we passed by a table. THE table.
I have been complaining about the lack of counter space as of late. It makes it hard to cook or use things like our food processor. So I had plans to buy a great table that would hang out in the corner and be another work space. And on top of that awesome... it has more storage!!!! I have to admit I was quite giddy over our find.

We also picked up a kids cookbook of sweedish recipes for $3.00 and new media boxes for our DVD's.

When we finally buy a house... IKEA may be a dangerous place for us.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos (on The Michienzi Family site) of the "new" kitchen -- looks great and oh-so-organized!

    ReplyDelete