Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away....

It's Baaaaack! The rain has once again hit the Boston Area.

At least we are at work and not at home. But to get to work... well soon I will need a paddle.

But after today it will be sunny and chilly but not go under 40 through the weekend.

Speaking of weekend.... PAX East is this weekend. This convention covers both video gaming and RPG's so we are really excited to see some of the new and awesome stuff being presented.

For Example, there is going to be a company there that is creating a plug in so that you can play your actual guitar while playing Guitar Hero, Rockband, etc. I don't play a guitar, but that is pretty freaking sweet.

Also.... their guest of honor....the one that I am taking a half day to go hear his keynote address..... Wil Wheaton, self proclaimed geek and one of my first crushes when he played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Sure he was one of the kids in Stand By Me.... But as a fan of The Next Generation, I am completely geeking out! I am totally excited about this.

Also, friends are going to be in town for this, and I am super excited to see them!

This weekend is going to rock! And I will be blogging the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment