Friday, March 19, 2010

Top Ten Things I love about Spring!

With sun and temps in the 70's , spring has come to Boston at last!

So in keeping with my favorite late night segment, here are the top 10 things I love about spring!

10) The sun is out when I leave work! I can enjoy the sun for about an hour, and I can see the potholes that have yet to be filled in along my route home. (And there are a lot of them!!)

9) The windows at work can be opened revealing fresh air!

8) The sound of kids playing outside and walks to Coolidge Corner at lunch time. (They have a Paper Source AND a comic store. Heaven I tell you Heaven!)

7) Everyone is in a better mood.... and it shows. People stop to let you turn out of the driveway. Co-workers come by to say hi. It is a mood changing moment when the sun first shows itself in spring.

6) Time to start thinking of Convention/Gameday season! This would include our road trip to NC, which takes us through gorgeous Virginia country!

5) We are closer to summer.... and time on the Cape!

4)It is time to pull out the colorful outfits! Blacks and greys are OK for winters chill, but for the warmth of spring... time for colors!

3) On that same fashion note- SKIRTS! It is always too cold to wear them in the winter.... but the warmer weather changes that! I almost wore one today, but it is casual Friday!

2) Did I mention Gameday/Convention season?

And the number one thing I love about spring:

1) We can walk on the beach again!!!!!! And the Clam Shack has opened its doors once again!

This Top Ten list has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment