Friday, February 5, 2010

Scrapbooking a year...

Lately, I have been thinking about getting back to scrapbooking. I have all the honeymoon photos and the wedding stuff. But I actually also have a couple of fun projects in the pipeline. (Post Homemade thank yous from the wedding. )



First, there is our nephew's Baby Book scrapbook. I just got in the supplies for it and I am super excited about working on it. It is going to be a more personalized version of a baby book. I am excited about starting this... Especially since everything came in the other day.

The second project I would like to do is a scrapbook following a year in the life. Specifically 2010. I have been keeping notes on the events we have gone to and the things we have done, and I will put them all together at the end of the year to show everything we have done.

The last project is an ABC book for our future offspring. I found these cool flashcards on scrapbook.com and bought a set. I would love to do a poem ABC book that my future kids can share, and eventually pass on to their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment