Thursday, February 25, 2010

Girl Gamers....

I am a geek.

There I said it.

Now that that is said, we are a growing number so keep an eye out.

Actually, this topic came from my desire to run an all girl's game. Even if it is just a one shot for some friends.

I am at a loss of what to run. These are people who have never played before, so it needs to be simple. And I am instantly thinking of Savage Worlds... but I would love to run a superheroes which I think is not a good match with Savage Worlds. I have played it and I really hoped it would be a good match. I want to stick to M&M and maybe give ICONS a try when that comes out for my superhero needs.

I think, in the end I am going to run a pirate's game.... cause who doesn't like pirates? I have a very able bodied crew all together... a few changes and they are all women. Savage Worlds and Pirates fit really well together. It is like peanut butter and chocolate.....


MMMMMMM.... Peanut Butter and Chocolate....

I just have to decide on an idea for the game. I need something light and fun but piratey!

No comments:

Post a Comment