Friday, January 15, 2010

"If you only spend 5 minutes with each one...."

This weekend we get something that I have been longing for since the Mr and I started dating....

A three day weekend all to our self!
So what does a newly-wed couple do with this influx of time??


Begin with our organization resolution!

This past week I have purchased a new craft desk, with more storage for my craft stuff. This is what it can look like put together:



I am excited, because you didn't have to have that combination of storage blocks too. There should be ample room to work when I am finished assembling.

Also, the office has been our dump room for AGES.... it is about time we clean it out and organise it!

So in addition to actually starting our thank you cards, taking down the rest of the holiday stuff, and getting the guest list prepared for my Totally 80's Birthday Party.... we are going to get some (if not all) of that room organized!

Also: we have a kick ass party tonight. The idea is to re gift a horrible gift that you received for Christmas and they do a Yankee swap. So you may end up with a gift better suited for you or you end up with a cheesy gift.

And a game.... we have a game night at our house Sunday. We continue taking on the dragon's peeved mate and a bunch of undead kobold priests.

All in all, a weekend made of win! Now just to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment