Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!!

From the Mr. and I, we wish you a very happy and healthy 2010!!!

This year I am looking forward to many things... My resolutions:

1) Spend more time at home- we need to spend more time relaxing at home. Mr. wants to work on his art, and I want to spend more time working on my scrapbooking.

2) Scrapbook my italy photos, wedding photos, disney photos, and gencon photos. - Then if there is time work on other pages as well.

3) Start making my cards for Birthdays, get wells, and congratulations.

4) Lose 30 lbs, and prepare my body for potential pregnancy. This would also keep me healthier than I have been recently.

5) Cook More and Utilize my cookbook collection.

6) Become more organized!


Enjoy your long weekend!!!
Hopefully we are able to achieve that!

No comments:

Post a Comment