Friday, September 9, 2011

Memories!

So the Monkey started school this week. It is daycare, but it is also a school. They learn stuff. And he loves it. I do too, but that is another post for another day.

Today is about excitement... over book orders.

He got a Scholastic Book order today. It still has the book order smell and the thin paper. Remember that?

It brought back all those memories. I wanted every book in the small flier and I always got the new Babysitters club books or some sort of mystery. I devoured the thing four or five times before deciding what to get. And it was like Christmas when they came in. I got caught reading under my desk quite a lot as a kid. I LOVE to read.

Now I get to experience book orders with my son. I went through the fliers a couple of times and carefully picked out some books for the Monkey.

The difference is that now they have online ordering and the classroom gets free books if you order. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment