Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First illnesses...

First illnesses for the record.... suck pretty badly.

I breastfeed, so the risk is less for some bugs, ear infections and other stuff.

But the common cold... not so much. So as my son is battling congestion and a stuffy nose, I do what I can to make him comfy. This includes steamy bathrooms and lots of cuddles. It turns out that all his little friends at daycare had the cold too, which now I know where it came from.

But for the record, it kills me that he is sick and I really can't do too much for him... I would take it away from him if I could...

But unfortunately all I can do is share it.

2 comments:

  1. I little breastmilk in the nose can help clear it up in the sinuses. So hard when kids are sick and we can't just take the sickness away ((hugs))

    @SarahBeeC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try that! The poor little guy is so stuffy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete