Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Has it really been 16 weeks?

It seems like just yesterday, I was feeling my little Monkey kick around in utero.



Now, everyday we reach new Milestones. One day, he was rolling on his side. The next he was rolling on his tummy.... with one hand stuck underneath him.

These days he is rolling over, freeing his arm and raising his whole body to move. He scooted across the floor last night. Not crawling, but scooting.... Away from the saftey of his play mat.

It freaked me out a little. Not so much because he was reaching a milestone, but rather, because he was mobile and out of the newborn stage.


He looked like this just 3 months ago.....





Now he looks like this....





My little guy is growing up... and while I miss my itty bitty baby, I can't wait for everything that is going to come our way!


Next up for Family Nacho..... A ride on Thomas the Tank Engine this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment