Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Fall!

Ok. I know that most people out there love the summer, and technically that doesn't end until next week. However, I love fall. So when mother nature gave us a bunch of fall weather, it was time to dress the boy as such. This was his daycare outfit today....




For the record, I also love overalls on babies... they are a PITA to put on but the end result is fabulous. He looked so cute and seemed to scream "HAPPY FALL WORLD"!


I am so looking forward to showing Mikey fall... I know he will really like the colors and pumpkins. But we are taking him for a train ride on Thomas, apple picking, and his first Halloween! It is all so exciting to me. I am really looking forward to the road ahead.


We have also chosen the fall to baptize him, then there is Thanksgiving. Fall will be busy...



But I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment