Friday, June 11, 2010

Fairy Godmother...



Dear Jack,

You don't know this yet, but last night your parents gave me one of the greatest honors that a family member or friend could get. They asked me to be your godmother. Of course I said yes, after all I am wrapped around your tiny finger. They also gave me a gorgeous guardian angel which has a place of honor in our house, and makes me smile everytime I walk by!

You scared us. You scared Mommy and Daddy too. But you were eager to meet us and meet the outside world, you couldn't wait. You couldn't even wait to get to the hospital.

I can't wait to teach you about life. I can't wait to help introduce you to Fenway. I can't wait to buy you comics and buy you your first set of dice. I can't wait to show you that everything is better when you incorporate ninjas, robots, monkeys, dinosaurs, and pirates.

Most of all, I can't wait to watch you grow into the amazing man that I know you will become.


All my love,
Auntie

P.S. You are totally going to be a lady killer!



No comments:

Post a Comment