Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow.

I can't believe how great vacation was. But it began with a great piece of news. Remember when I said "Vote for me"? People actually listened....and I won!

What does this mean? Well, I earn the title ENnies Judge for 2011. I get to read and review the latest and greatest in the gaming industry. And most of all, along with my fellow judges, we will decide on the nominees for next years awards. So excited!!!!

It also means a lot more gaming talk. But do not fret my non-gaming friends, I have syphoned the gaming chatter to a separate blog.

I am happy to introduce The Lore Mistress Chronicles : my one stop shop for a look into my ENnies year, chatter about gaming and reviews of the products that I play test, read or purchase.

So if you are interested.... follow me over there, and if you are interested in everything else...stay over here. Or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment