Friday, December 18, 2009

Frustrating....

Dear Microsoft,

I am a HUGE fan of X-Box 360. In fact we were so pleased with the X-Box 360, we decided to stick with it for Rockband and invested in the Beatles version!

I was really excited about the downloadable content of the game... I mean, by the end I should be able to play the entire Beatles Catalogue! As a Beatles fan that is awesome.

However, my husband has been attempting to establish contact with our server and is not able to, despite following all your directions... FOR HOURS!!!!

All we are trying to do is give you our money and get some songs!

We didn't have this problem with the Playstation 3. You don't want to fall behind Sony in our house's popularity contest, do you? I didn't think so.... so please make it easier for your Internets to work.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Nacho

P.S. That red rings of death happens again, I am selling everything back and buying the games for our new system. Capishe?

No comments:

Post a Comment