Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Springtime is here.... Can we all be well now please?

So they always say the first winter is the worst...or at least that is what I was told.

I never imagined that winter would start with two hospital stays and end with one really long hospital stay and two ear infections, three colds, allergies and a sinus infection.

Really? Karma needs to stop being a ... well you know.

In the last month since I wrote my post on meeting the Pioneer Woman; our household has been more like a house of the infirmed. I was in the hospital for two weeks and then home for another week battling a case of Irritable Bowel Disease. Then Monkey got a cold which turned to an ear infection. Mr. got the cold from Mikey and he got an ear infection and sinus infection... and me.. I am now battling with my allergies.

Seriously. I have had enough. This needs to end now.

No comments:

Post a Comment