Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

We celebrated alone at home with Chinese food and it was AWESOME. It was just the way to ring in what we call:

2011: The year of the Baby
We got a great strawberry cake and just hung out on the couch watching Twilight Zone and the Boston Fireworks.
As far as Monkey goes, everyday I am astonished at the growth of my stomach, the idea that there is a little guy or gal in there. And now I find myself enjoying my pregnancy, but I am counting down the days until we meet him or her. It is incredible how close I am with a little one I have yet to meet.
I found myself this afternoon thinking about what the baby will be like, who he/she will be like, what he/she will be when they grow up.... I don't care. All I want is a happy child.
And I get to be the proud Mommy.
That is the awesomest feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment